Think Water Darwin offer water testing and analysis services for all water needs and issues. Some of our most commonly requested services include:
- Testing ambient water quality for factors that may affect its ability to support an aquatic ecosystem
- Testing raw water quality for factors like salinity, turbidity, mineral contents and whether it is hard or soft water to see if it is fit for drinking
- Testing waste water prior to and post treatment
- Testing “finished” water quality for bacteria
If you suspect that the water you use for domestic or commercial purposes may not be of satisfactory quality look for the following tell-tale signs:
- Poor yield of plants and crops
- Dying, yellowed plants
- Deterioration of soil structure from soft and crumbly to hard and lumpy
- Iron build up in pumps, pipes and irrigation systems
- Poor performance and lathering of soaps or detergents
- Poor wetting action and water penetration of soil
- White-grey build up in pipes or appliances
Be wary of anything unusual occurring within your water-using appliances, garden or irrigation. Often this can be a sign that your water is of sub-par quality.
Think Water Darwin can help you address this issue and ensure you have clean and quality water in your home or workplace.